Sonntag, 15. November 2009

Sketch Saturday # 77, Stamp With Us und Cute Card Thursday # 86



Dies ist der neue Sketch bei Sketch Saturday:

This is the new Sketch over at Sketch Saturday:



Stamp With Us hat dieses Bild als Inspiration für die neue Color Challenge:

Stamp With Us is giving us this picture as an inspiration for their new color challenge:



Und bei Cute Card Thursday heißt das Thema der Woche "glitter me silly". Also mußte etwas glitzerndes auf meine Karte.
Ich habe dieses wunderschöne Motiv von Whiff Of Joy gewählt und sie - bis auf den roten Mantel - ganz in gedeckten Farben coloriert. In eben diesen Farben habe ich dann auch die Karte gehalten. Das dunkelbeige und hellgrüne Papier ist Schimmer-Papier mit lauter kleinen Goldpartikeln. Die Swirls rund um das Motiv sind von einem Stempel von Stampin´Up, ebenso der Text.

And this week´s theme over at Cute Card Thursday is "glitter me silly". So, I needed something sparkling on my card as well.
The beautiful image is by Whiff Of Joy and I colored her all in muted colors - exept the coat. The same colors I used for my card then. The dark beige and light green papers are shimmer papers and are coated with countless tiny golden sparkles. The swirls around that image are made using a Stampin´Up stamp, also the text is by Stampin´Up.